The rail welding machine K1100 is designed for flash-butt welding of rails with cross-section of 50002 to 10 000 mm2 using continuous or pulsed flashing in stationary conditions with burr removing immediately after welding.
By special order the machine can be made for welding other profiles with cross-section up to 18000 mm².
|Rated mains voltage, V
|Mains current frequency, Hz
|Maximum secondary current, kA
|Rated continuous secondary current, kA
|Short circuit power, kVA
|Welding power at DC=50%, kVA
|Maximum operating pressure in the hydraulic system, MPa
|Maximum upset speed, mm/sec
|Maximum upset force, kH
|Maximum clamping force, kH
|Weight of welding machine, kg
|Overall dimensions, mm, of:
|- welding machine
|- control cabinet
|- pump station
|- recording system cabinet
• Automatic centering on the right or left running edge of the rail head.
• The rail centering is carried out both manually by the operator using the buttons on the control panel and automatically using the centering unit.
• The shifting of the rails heads after automatic centering makes 0.1 mm per side.
• The burrs are removed automatically, immediately after welding, using a built-in deburring unit.
• The burrs are removed along the entire perimeter of the rail profile.
• Protection of the operator against sparks during welding.
• Protection of the deburring unit against sparks during welding.
• Protection of welding and control cables, high-pressure hoses against sparks during welding and against mechanical damages.
• Coolant flow control for all heat-transfer agents of the machine.
• The current-leading inserts are made of wear-resistant conductive material designed for a long service life.
• The newest Weldreg 4 program, a self-engineered products operating in Windows environment, is used to register the parameters of the welding modes.
• Using Weldreg 4 program allowed creating and storing the welding modes on a computer in unlimited quantities. A few seconds and a couple of clicks on the keyboard button will be enough to select the desired mode and to send it to the controller.
• The machine is equipped with a welding control system, built on the latest Siemens controller, which provides:
– setting and control of process-dependent parameters that determine the welded joint quality;
– monitoring the condition of the machine’s actuators;
– monitoring the condition of the electrical part of the machine;
– providing the operator with real-time information about the welding process;
– gathering and storing of information on the welding process of each welded joint;
– providing each welded joint with a data sheet;
– self-control and self-diagnostics.
• Remote access to the welding machine control system allows providing the customer with the necessary assistance in equipment diagnostic through the Internet from the manufacturing plant.
• Closed cooling system. It is possible to install an autonomous liquid cooler to cool the heat-transfer agents of the machine.
• Compliance with the requirements of EC certification.
• Welding of the rail strings with the assembled insulated joint.
• External mechanical rail centering along the edge of the rail base.