The welding machine is designed for flash-butt welding of elements of the railroad cross-pieces made of special steel with respective parts made of rail steel or for welding of rails with a height of 140-195 mm with a cross-section of 50002 to 15 000 mm2 in stationary conditions, with burr removing immediately after welding.
|Rated mains voltage, V||380|
|Mains current frequency, Hz||50|
|Maximum secondary current, kA||55|
|Rated continuous secondary current, kA||19|
|Short circuit power, kVA||400|
|Welding power at DC=50%, kVA||180|
|Maximum operating pressure in the hydraulic system, MPa||21|
|Maximum upset speed, mm/sec||200|
|Maximum upset force, kH||1500|
|Maximum clamping force, kH||4000|
|Weight of welding machine, kg||42 000|
|Overall dimensions, mm, of:|
|- welding machine||4985×2890×3700|
|- control cabinet||1290×690×1730|
|- pump station||1300×745×1420|
|- recording system cabinet||690×690×1750|
• The rail centering is carried out manually by the operator using the buttons on the control panel.
• Convenient design (on wheels) of the mobile control panel of the welding machine.
• Protection of the operator against sparks during welding.
• Protection of welding and control cables, high-pressure hoses against sparks during welding and against mechanical damages.
• The current-leading inserts are made of wear-resistant conductive material designed for a long service life.
• Weldreg 3 program, a self-engineered products operating in Windows environment, is used to register the parameters of the welding modes.
• The machine is equipped with a welding control system, built on the latest Siemens controller, which provides:
– setting and control of process-dependent parameters that determine the welded joint quality;
– monitoring the condition of the machine’s actuators;
– monitoring the condition of the electrical part of the machine;
– providing the operator with real-time information about the welding process;
– gathering and storing of information on the welding process of each welded joint;
– providing each welded joint with a data sheet;
– self-control and self-diagnostics.