Semi-automatic machine having a wide control range of welding parameters is designed for all-position gas-shielded arc welding at constant current in the protective gas environment with a consumable electrode with solid or flux-cored wire of low-alloyed and alloyed steels, as well as corrosion-resistant (stainless) steels in argon gas atmosphere. The semi-automatic machine is equipped with welding rectifiers КИГ-401, КИУ-501 and КИГ-601.
The wire feed mechanism is mounted in a compact open-type casing together with a wire reel magazine, controls and a gas cutoff.
ПДГ-508М is produced in two versions: with 2-roller and 4-roller wire feed attachment.
The electric motor of the wire feed reduction gear of 100W is used, which ensures reliable uniform feeding of both solid and flux-cored welding wires. Smooth regulation of welding voltage by the power source КИГ-401, КИГ-601 (switch).
|Rated welding current at DC = 60% (depending on the source), A||400, 500, 630|
|Regulation limits of welding arc voltage (depending on the source), V||50 - 400
60 - 500
60 – 630
|Regulation limits of welding arc voltage, V||16 - 37
18 - 50
17 – 46
|Diameter of electrode wire, mm:|
|- solid||1,2 - 2,0|
|- flux-cored||2,0 - 3,2*|
|Regulation of electrode wire feed speed, m/h||120 - 1200|
|Number of steps of wire feed speed, pcs.||27|
|Weight, kg, of:|
|- feed mechanism as such||24|
|- electrode wire in the magazine||15|
|Overall dimensions of the feed mechanism, mm||470×363×405|
• Smooth regulation of welding voltage from the feed mechanism (КИУ-501);
• Smooth regulation of electric wire feed speed from the feed mechanism;
• Quick-release, safe current connectors;
• Quick-release gas connector;
• Automatic control of gas path, welding source and feed mechanism by means of a button on the torch ;
• Gas purging before and after welding;
• Availability of wire dressing mode and gas feed check mode;
• Multipurpose braking device complies with the European standard;
• Gearing of the feed and pressure rollers in the 4-roller wire feed attachment;
• Calibration check of the clamping device force;
• Provides installation of the magazine (diameter 300 mm) with a wire weighing 15 kg and (diameter 200 mm) with a wire weighing 5 kg by an additional order;
• Stable feed speed of welding wire at the length of the torch cable of 3 m and cable bends;
• Application of the 4-roller feed mechanism provides increased tractive effort and the ability to work with torches up to 5 m in length by an additional order;
• Torch connection using pin connectors, possibility to connect the torch through the CEE plug by an additional order;
• Rigid and shock-resistant design of the body of the feed mechanism;
• The welding wire can be fed directly from a magazine or from a reel placed on an unwinding device by an additional order;
• Protection of the electric motor of the wire feed mechanism against overloads.
• Stepwise regulation of the wire feed speed by means of gear changes on the reduction gear;
• The wire feeder drive consists of a stepped reduction gear with an asynchronous motor, which ensures the reliability and stability of the feed mechanism under severe industrial production conditions;
• Two welding modes: “Long joints” (4-stroke mode) or “short joints” (2-stroke mode).
Standard delivery set: feed mechanism, control cabinet, control cable from welding rectifier to control cabinet, control cable from control cabinet to semi-automatic welder, direct welding cable, return welding cable, set of spare parts.
Optionally: welding torch, gas hose, gas flow regulator, gas heater.