The welding machine is designed for flash-butt welding of rails with cross-section of 65002 to 10 000 mm2 using continuous or pulsed flashing under field conditions with burr removing immediately after welding being a part of movable rail-welding plants.
The machine can also be used in stationary conditions.
|Rated mains voltage, V||380|
|Mains current frequency, Hz||50|
|Maximum secondary current, kA||67|
|Rated continuous secondary current, kA||24|
|Maximum short circuit power, kVA||500|
|Short circuit resistance, microohm||105|
|Power at DC 50%, kVA||211|
|Rated upset force, kN, at maximum operating pressure in the hydraulic system||1000|
|Maximum operating pressure in the hydraulic system, MPa||21|
|Drive for clamping and upset mechanisms||hydraulic|
|Coolant flow rate at a pressure of 0.15 MPa, l/min, of:|
|- welding machine||25|
|- pump station||40|
|Weight of delivery set, kg||5 000|
|Weight of welding machine, kg||3 200|
|Overall dimensions, mm, of:|
|- welding machine||1600×1195×1030|
|- pump station||1300×745×1420|
|- control cabinet||1270×660×1800|
• Reinforced central axis and sleeve, which allows carrying out the rail welding process at high pressure and, accordingly, with a high upset force.
• The design of the machine with the adopted system of levers makes it possible to obtain considerable upset forces at relatively small diameters of the clamping cylinders.
• Increased break angle of the levers, which provides a greater clamping force.
• Availability of a replaceable blade-type deburring unit
• Burrs are removed along the entire rail profile.
• Owing to the eccentric connection of the blades of the deburring unit, it is possible to adjust position of the side blades relative to the machine jaws and the clamping jaws and, consequently, the reinforcement value of the weld.
• The rail centering is independent of the wear of the clamping jaws.
• Protection of the operator against sparks during welding.
• Protection against overheating by temperature sensors on welding transformers.
• Protection of welding and control cables, high-pressure hoses against sparks during welding and against mechanical damages.
• Coolant flow control for all heat-transfer agents of the machine.
• The current-leading jaws are made of wear-resistant conductive material, designed for a long service life.
• Weldreg 2 program developed by KZESO operating in Windows environment is used to register the parameters of the welding modes.
• The machine is equipped with a welding control system, built on the latest Siemens controller, which provides:
– setting and control of process-dependent parameters that determine the welded joint quality;
– monitoring the condition of the machine’s actuators;
– monitoring the condition of the electrical part of the machine;
– providing the operator with real-time information about the welding process;
– gathering and storing of information on the welding process of each welded joint;
– providing each welded joint with a data sheet;
• Remote access to the welding machine control system allows providing the customer with the necessary assistance in equipment diagnostic through the Internet from the manufacturing plant.
• Closed cooling system. It is possible to install an autonomous liquid cooler to cool the heat-transfer agents of the machine.