The universal welding rectifier is designed for automatic and semi-automatic gas-shielded and submerged arc welding as well as for manual arc welding by stick electrodes of all types. The power thyristor unit with a ratio of current safety factor of K=1.25 is installed on the rectifier.
Availability of a special rectification circuit with a low pulsation factor provides for high quality of weld, minimum spattering and saving of welding materials.
|Rated mains voltage, V||3х380|
|Rated mains current frequency, Hz||50|
|Rated welding current at DC 100%, А||1250|
|Smooth control limits of welding current, A|
|Control limits of operating voltage, V|
|Rated power consumption, kVA||120|
|No-load voltage, V||85|
|No-load voltage, V||4-10|
|Overall dimensions, mm||960×680×890|
– availability of an input circuit breaker
– availability of an ammeter
– availability of an voltmeter
– availability of an entry gland for mains cable
– on-line state indication
– protection against overcurrent and short circuit currents in the welding circuit
– coils of the welding transformer and the transformer assembly itself are impregnated with silicon organic varnish KO-916K
– load handling devices for transportation
– high maintainability and reliability
– switch for “rigid” – “fan-shaped” – “falling” current voltage characteristic
– tilt switch for “fan-shaped” current voltage characteristic;
– toggle switch for supplying power to output keys at local control (control by power rectifier thyristors)
– setpoint adjuster for welding current and welding voltage at local control
– remote control connector
– additional fan-shaped characteristics significantly expand the technological capabilities of the rectifier.
– turret for feeding mechanism
– straight welding cable with an electrode holder for manual arc welding
– return welding cable with a clamp for manual arc welding
– digital indication of welding current
– digital indication of welding voltage
Standard delivery set: rectifier, two current links.