Multi-pack rack welding rectifier ВДМ-6301К is designed for assembly of welding pack racks for manual arc DC welding with coated electrodes of the articles made of carbon and alloyed steels.
Welding current control is done for every pack rack independently by means of ballast resistor.
|Rated mains voltage, V||3х380|
|Rated welding current, А at DC=100%||630|
|Number of pack racks||4|
|Rated welding current of one pack rack, А at DC=60%||315|
|Electrode diameter, mm||3,0 - 6,0|
|Rated operating voltage, V||50|
|No-load voltage, V||85|
|Overall dimensions, mm||980×570×600|
Positive distinctive features:
– simple design;
– ease of maintenance and repair;
– maximum adaptation to operate under heavy-duty conditions;
– stable arc burning;
– small spattering of metal;
– high quality of the welded joint.
– availability of protection against overcurrent and short circuit currents in the welding circuit;
– indicating instruments – a voltmeter and an ammeter;
– an input circuit breaker;
– an entry gland for mains cable;
– on-line state indication;
– protection against overheating;
– load handling devices for loading and transportation;
– impregnation of the transformer in a vacuum furnace with silicon organic varnish KO-916K
Standard delivery set: rectifier, two current links.
Optionally: welding cables, electrode holder, earth clamp, digital instruments, wheels, rotary turret, ballast resistors.