The welding rectifier is designed for semi-automatic gas-shielded arc welding. The increased number of steps of welding voltage switching allows covering a wide range of welding currents with low increment without usage of complex electronic devices, which provides for excellent welding properties, minimum spattering, saving of welding materials.
The rectifier is easy to operate and reliable in operation.
The rectifier has a diode power unit with a current safety factor of K = 1.25.
|Rated mains voltage, V||380|
|Mains current frequency, Hz||50|
|Rated welding current, A|
|Control limits of welding current, A||40-450|
|Control limits of operating voltage, V||40 ступеней, 16-37|
|First power, kVA||28|
|No-load voltage, V||50|
|Overall dimensions, mm|
– availability of an input circuit breaker
– availability of a pointer-type ammeter
– availability of a pointer-type voltmeter
– availability of an entry gland for mains cable
– on-line state indication
– protection against overcurrent and short circuit currents in the welding circuit
– coils of the welding transformer and the transformer assembly itself are impregnated with silicon organic varnish KO-916K
– load handling devices for transportation
– high maintainability and reliability
– wheels and handle for moving
– turret for feeding mechanism
– digital indication of welding current
– digital indication of welding voltage
Standard delivery set: rectifier, two current links.