The stationary machine is designed for seam resistance welding with cross joint of the products of low-carbon steel with galvanic coating and without coating, and alloy steel, as well as for welding on of the heads and shells of coated steel.
The machine is made with a roller drive and inclined at an angle of 6 ° to each other using electrodes to weld on the heads and shells of sheet steel, both with galvanic coating and without coating.
The machine is equipped with a welding process control system built on a programmable controller, which provides automatic stabilization of the set parameters with indication of the actual values.
Controller type SERRATRON 1А or SERRATRON 1В (Spain).
|Rated mains voltage at frequency 50 Hz, V||380|
|Maximum short circuit power, kVA||280|
|Power at DC=50%, kVA||270|
|Rated continuous secondary current, kA||22|
|Maximum secondary current, kA||32|
|Maximum compressive force, daN||1350|
|Rated stick-out, mm||800|
|Range of thicknesses to be welded, mm:|
|- low-carbon steel||от 0,5+0,5 до 3,0+3,0|
|- stainless steel||от 0,3+0,3 до 2,5+2,5|
|Linear speed of rollers, m/min||0,4 - 4,0|
|Maximum electrode spacing, mm:||83|
|Overall dimensions, mm||2500×1000×2100|
|Regulator type (by order )||Serratron 1A
• Rigid housing eliminating all possible deformations during welding;
• The original design of connection of the welding rollers to the electrode shaft, which ensures alignment of the welding roller planes with each other;
• Availability of two ranges of welding forces depending on the products to be welded:
a) range of small forces;
b) range of great forces;
• Availability of a foot-operated button having a flexible coupling with the machine, which allows installing it in a place convenient for work
• Pneumatic compression drive;
• Availability of a pneumatic device that provides power with the cleaned compressed air and control of the pneumatic drive operation;
• Smooth pressure adjustment in the working chambers of the pneumatic drive;
• Smooth adjustment of the working travel of the electrode when welding products with projections, walls and other complex configuration elements of the welded products;
• Availability of water cooling of electrodes, elements of current contact jaws, electrode shaft and welding transformer;
• Smooth operation of the pneumatic drive;
• Separate adjustment of air pressure supplied to the middle and lower chambers of the cylinder;
• Rapid build-up of the increased effort of the pneumatic drive;
• Availability of a pressure relay, which ensures switching off of the welding current when the required pressure of the cooling liquid is decreased;
• SERRATRON 1А welding controller supports 16 different modes of welding modes, the parameters of the welding modes are set via the portable programmer for storage in the controller’s memory;
• SERRATRON 1В welding controller supports 256 different modes of resistance welding, the parameters of the welding modes are set via the operator panel for storage in the controller’s memory;
• SERRATRON 1А, SERRATRON 1В welding controllers have a current feedback;
• Automatic stabilization of the set parameters with indication of actual values;
• Possibility of current modulation in the welding pulse.